Neurology is the field of science that covers brain, spinal cord, brain stem and nerve system and muscle diseases and diagnosis, out of operation applications and treatment thereof.
Neurology is not only involved with brain and nerve system but also the organs damaged as a result of such diseases.
Diseases being diagnosed and treated at Neurology Unit
- Brain, nerve and muscle diseases
- Manic depression
- MS (multiple sklerosis)
- Neuropathy (peripheral diseases)
- Muscle Diseases
- Inflectional Diseases of Brain and Nerve System (encephalitis, meningitis, myelitis)
- Brain and Nerve diseases during delivery and after
- Brain Neoplasms
- Sleeping disorders
- Traumas as a result of Accidents
- Spinal and cervical disc hernia